12.14.2008

I'm a Doggy Mama to the Cutest Puppy Ever...Yes...Ever.

Me and Puppy

Yesterday was the day I became a doggy mama. Not a baby mama, a doggy mama. This beautiful creature is my first pup ever and was an early Christmas gift from my hub--best Christmas gift I've ever received. Those eyes, those wrinkles...I finally understand why people have no shame in picking up their dog's dookie in public; in a matter of weeks I'll be joining them.
She is the most precious thing I've ever set my eyes on--speaking like a true mama. I seriously believe she will beat the cuteness of any future first born of mine ha! At the moment she is nameless. A name is important. It defines who you are and who you will become, well, to some degree. There's no need to name her immediately for the sake of naming her. She shall be named in time and when she is it will be a name that deserves to represent all that this little pup is: playful, adorable, eager and sweet. She's going to be a heartbreaker, I just know it.

See, I wasn't kidding....EVER.

1 comment:

adelsabeth said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY I'M AN AUNTIE :-)