10.06.2009

going ga ga for gaga.


As some people may know, I am a sucker for SNL. Yes, I downsized my SNL fill during, what I considered, the off years, however, it's gaining momentum again and my appetite is no longer suppressed. Last Sat. I tuned in like the semi-loyal viewer that I am, and I'll be honest, I wasn't too keen on the idea of Lady Gaga as the musical guest, but I stayed up for that last half hour. You know the one I'm talking about. The one they drag out with commercial break after commercial break, only to end with five minutes left for one final song. To my surprise Gaga left be agasp. She's talented. And if you can look past the metallic rings that make her torso the nucleus of some fabricated atom, you'll see a gal with one kick ass voice. She's got something when she sits down at that grand piano, and it's worth watching.


An Atom. (Just in case you needed a refresher.)

No comments: